The East Of the River CT Chapter is hosting
Connecticut’s First Statewide
WALK TO REMEMBER
Saturday July 9, 2011 at 10 am
Center Springs Park, Manchester, CT
(About Center Springs Park)
In addition to the walk there will be a cookout, potluck picnic, light entertainment, a Remembrance Ceremony and a Butterfly Release as we all honor those who we love, but are no longer here in physical being.
UPDATE!!! 07 -08 -11
WELCOME To The Walk Agenda
WAYS TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT / PARTICIPATE
- Register to participate in the walk.
- Join our virtual walk team.
- Make a donation to our walk team.
- Have your loved oneâ€™s name carried in the Walk to Remember.
- Purchase butterflies to release.
- Put up fliers about the event.
- Spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, blogs and by reaching out to area news outlets. We have a prepared press release and 30-second and 60-second audio public service announcements available.
- Volunteer on the day of the walk. Help is needed to staff tables, put up signs, pass out water, prepare food, set up, take down, pick up butterflies, provide baked goods, and more! Contact us for more info!
Please see our Walk to Remember FAQs for answers to some common questions.
VISIT AGAIN FOR POSSIBLE CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
Need more info? Send an email to TCFEastOfTheRiverCT@gmail.com or phone:
Walk Chair Person, Gayle, at 860-454-4809
Chapter Leader, Bettie-Jeanne, at 860-870-7581