Join Virtual Walk Team ~ Help Raise Funds On Line!

HOW TO JOIN OUR FUNDRAISING TEAM
HOLDING HANDS HUGGING HEARTS

THERE ARE  2 “WALKS”  
♥ PHYSICAL WALK – July 15, 2012
,
rain or shine ~ Central Spring Park, Manchester, CT
♥ VIRTUAL WALK
where your fingers do the walking over your keyboard,
helping our chapter raise the necessary funds,
 to continue to reach out to help other bereaved parents, siblings and families.

To Join our VIRTUAL FUND-RAISING TEAM
in the VIRTUAL WALK is pretty simple and very safe.  

Just Click on JOIN OUR TEAM 

  1. Once you are on the page- Just Click on the JOIN OUR TEAM link under the Welcome Message and follow the directions
  2. After completing the form, you will be taken to your own webpage where you will have the ability to change the background, add personal photos and send emails to your family and friends asking for their support.  You can import your email address book to use or create groups and individually add names and addresses.  There is even a template letter provided, which you can rewrite to reflect our own journeys since the death of our children. Write what is reflected in your heart, then save it with a new name to reuse that letter.  There is the ability to save several different letters. 
  3. After joining the team and sending out emails, your family and friends will have the ability to make safe, secured donations to our Chapter in any amount over $5.00, by using their credit card or mailing in a donation.  The GOOD NEWS is that unlike many other Nationally Linked Walks, a full 85% of the donations come directly back to our chapter.  National sees the other 15% for administrative expenses and to help with the large scale costs of supporting the National Association.

Returning to your personal page in the future is also easy.  On the left hand side of the TCFWalkToRemember.org homepage, there is  MY WALK SITE with easy entry to various aspects of your page. 

If you ever run into any problems or have questions, we are here to help.  Send an email TCFWalkToRemember@gmail.com  or phone 860-578-HUG2 (4842)
call Bettie-Jeanne ~ 860-870-7581  or Dave ~ 860-428-9377

PLEASE JOIN OUR TEAM and HELP US DURING THIS ONCE A YEAR LARGE SCALE OPPORTUNITY TO INCREASE OUR TREASURY.   As a non-profit 501-C, we rely solely on donations made in the memory of our loved ones and these fund-raising opportunities. 

JOIN OUR TEAM and HELP US CONTINUE TO  BRING LIGHT TO FAMILIES DURING THE DARKEST TIME OF THEIR LIVES