The East Of the River CT Chapter is hosting
Connecticut’s Third Annual Statewide
WALK TO REMEMBER
Sunday July 21, 2013 at 11 am
Center Springs Park, Manchester, CT
(About Center Springs Park)
FOR WALK INFORMATION
In addition to The Physical Walk to Remember there will be a cookout, potluck picnic, light entertainment, a Remembrance Ceremony and a Butterfly Release as we all honor those who we love,
but are no longer here in physical being.
WAYS TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT / PARTICIPATE
- Register to participate in the walk.
- Join our virtual walk team.
- Make a donation to our walk team.
- Have your loved one’s name carried in the Walk to Remember.
- Purchase butterflies to release.
- Put up fliers about the event.
- Spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, blogs and by reaching out to area news outlets.
- Volunteer on the day of the walk. Help is needed to staff tables, put up signs, pass out water, prepare food, set up, take down, pick up butterflies, provide baked goods, and more!
VISIT AGAIN FOR POSSIBLE CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
Need more info? Send an email to TCFWalkToRemember@gmail.com
Walk Info 860-578-HUG2(4842) ~
Chapter Leader, Bettie-Jeanne, at home 860-870-7581