Depending on your favored method of currency, there are various options of how to make a donation.
85% of allÂ VIRTUAL WALK TO REMEMBERÂ donations, (those made through ourÂ Holding Hands Hugging Hearts Team 2012Â at TCFWalkToRemember.org) Â come directly to our East Of The River CT Chapter. Â The 15% balance goes to National The Compassionate Friends towardÂ administrativeÂ and bank processing fees.
Before and after the walk, if you would like to make a donation by check, please mail it to
TCF East Of The River Walk To Remember
PO Box 126
Manchester, CTÂ Â 06045-0126Â
Checks are always accepted at our regular meetings, which are open to bereaved family members and their support. Â
Checks will also be accepted the Day Of the Walk.
If you would like to make a donation in cash and you are a The Compassionate Friends member who attends meetings, please feel free to bring an envelope to a regular meeting.Â Make sure that the amount, your name and address are both in and outside the envelope, please.Â
Cash, too, will be very gratefully accepted the day of The Walk, as well.Â
DEBIT and CHARGE CARDS
Making a donation through the Friends Helping Friends website that has been securely constructed for The Compassionate Friends is a perfect way to make a donation using charge and debit cards.Â
Follow these links to make a Donation to our HOLDING HANDS HUGGING HEARTS VIRTUAL WALK TEAM or use Team Members links, as noted below, to make a donation under a specific team memberâ€™s name. Â
Â Donate Under A Team Memberâ€™s Name
- If you would like to make a donation under the name of a particular team member, then scroll down to the box with the red header TEAM MEMBERS
- Then click on the Team Member of your choice.
- On the next page, fill in the desired donation amount and click CONTINUE.
Make a General Donation
- Â Head to our Â GENERAL DONATIONÂ Virtual Walk Team Page
- Fill in the desired donation amount and click CONTINUE
JOIN OUR TEAM
- Help us meet our 2012 fund-raising goal by JOINING OUR TEAM and creating your own Virtual Walk Participation Page
Â Thank you for your Generosity