Â JOIN OUR VIRTUAL WALK TEAM ON LINE ~
Holding Hands Hugging Hearts
- Â Join Our TeamÂ ~Our Goal Is To Have At Least 10 Members!Â We need 7 more!
- Send Emails To Family And Friends Inviting a Tax Deductible DonationÂ Through FRIENDS HELPING FRIENDS at the Secure WebsiteÂ TCFÂ Walk to RememberÂ (follow the link for directions on how toÂ join)
- Help Us Raise Funds!Â Â Our Goal Is $5,000.00
Â WALK WITH US!Â Â GET YOUR FRIENDS TO WALK!Â
- Â Physically WalkÂ ~Â The More Who Walk, The More Widespread Publicity We May Receive.Â This Helps To Raise Public Awareness, Making It Easier For Those In Need To Find Us During The Darkest Days Of Their Lives.
CREATE your own WALK TEAM in honor of a loved one!
- We Need Someone ToÂ Make Follow Up Calls To All Of The Other Statewide Chapters, Inviting Them To Join Us.
ORDER &Â WEAR YOUR PERSONALIZED WALK T-SHIRT
- Â Proudly Wear A Photo Of Your Loved One!
- They may be gone from the earth plane, but THEY ARE IMPORTANT ~ THEY ARE LOVED ~ THEY DO MATTER ~ THEY ARE NOT FORGOTTEN
- ShowÂ TheirÂ Names To The World!
- Continuity ~ Visibility
- We Arenâ€™t Looking To Make Profit On TheÂ T-Shirts,Â So It Isnâ€™t About Fund-raising
- It Is About Looking More Uniform
- Looking Better For Photos
- We Will Be Using Photos On The Website, In Video, Newsprint, social Media and for Future Outreach.
- Â Contact Newspapers StatewideÂ ~Â Get The Word Out About The Walk in your surrounding towns.Â We Have Press Releases Ready For Submission.Â We Just Need Volunteers ToÂ Deliver our Already Written Press ReleasesÂ To Various Newspapers And Follow Up.
- BLOG!Â Using Strong Keywords!
- Facebook Daily!
- Tweet Daily!
- We Need To Create And Distribute PacketsÂ To Area Hospice, Pediatricians, Funeral Homes, Doctors, Other Bereavement Support Groups.
Â VOLUNTEERS NEEDEDÂ DAY OF THE WALK
- Â Help at the Â tables
- check in pre-registered, help with new registrations
- Distribute the Personalized Pre-ordered T-Shirts
- Help with Sales of “Value” T-Shirts
- Put upÂ WALK TO REMEMBER Route and Direction Signs â€“about 8:00 am
- Make Sure Everyone HasÂ Water
- Help WithÂ Set Up, Tear Down, Clean Up
- Help With Grilling
- Pick Up Butterflies OrderedÂ From MAGIC WINGS in Deerfield, Ma about 8:30 am
- Last year we had someone with an air-conditioned camper who kept the butterflies cool onÂ premises. (they moved to Florida!) Â Anyone else able to help?
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY
- We NeedÂ Lots and Lots of Photos OfÂ The Physical Walk, The Butterfly Release, The Picnic, The T-Shirts, The Signs, The Emotion,Â The Families.
- VIDEO -We REALLY Need someone to take video to be used for future Public Service Announcements and onÂ SocialÂ media to help those in need realize that The CompassionateÂ FriendsÂ exists.
Â â™¥SpecialÂ Thanks to Sue Muldoon, of Sue Muldoon Images, LLC, who is our Official Walk Photographer (and will be displaying Walk photos on her website. Â See last year’s July 9 Walk Photos in theÂ Private Gallery on Sue’s WebSite.)
REFRESHMENTS â€“ POT LUCK PICNIC
- Baked Good, Cookies, Cupcakes – Foods To ShareÂ And Snack On -Â (carefully marked for anyone with allergies)
- POT LUCK PICNIC- Contributions– We Are Supplying The Burgers And Dogs, But Need Salads, Desserts, Favorite Shared EntrÃ©es
- COOLERS FILLED WITH LOTS OF ICEÂ â€“ Health conscious and Health Department mandated, we need to keep food COLD!
DON’T SEE SOMETHING THAT FITS, BUT WANT TO HELP?
- SendÂ AnÂ EmailÂ With Your Idea Or SkillsÂ TCFWalkToRemember@gmail.comÂ Â Subject: VOLUNTEER
- Check Back DailyÂ To Check For New Needs